Join us on the 3rd Thursday of the month for Accessing eBooks: The Absolute Basics. Designed for those who are new to eBooks, this small group, lecture-style class will walk participants through the basics of accessing eBooks from the library.
Please note: This class is NOT designed to teach you how to use your device—you should have a general working knowledge of the device beforehand. If you need to learn how to use your device, please sign up for one of our computer classes.
What to bring:
- The fully-charged device you want to read books on (phone, tablet, laptop)
- The charge cord for your device
- Your library card number and PIN
- A notebook and pen if you wish to take notes
- Your current login information for all relevant services, including but not limited to: Apple ID, Amazon, and Google Play (if applicable)
Please note: If you do not have a library card or do not know your PIN, please come into any library to resolve the issue before the class begins.